Hall of Fame Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Glen’s Vodka Fan Hall of Fame
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man; Except employees of The Promoter and its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- To enter the competition entrants must be aged 25 years or over and visibly over the age of 25 due to ASA & CAP code regulations.
- Proof of age and photographic ID will be required to redeem the prize. Accepted ID's according to GOV.co.uk are: - Passport - Driver’s License - Birth Certificate - EEA Member State Identity Card - Photographic Registration Cards (Self-employed individuals in the construction industry) - Residency Permit - National Identity Card (if bearing a photograph of the applicant) Failure to provide this age verification will result in you having to forfeit your prize and another applicant will be selected.
- The competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- The competition can be entered in many ways; either by being nominated by SPFL clubs, entering yourself on the Glen’s Vodka website, emailing Football@Leith.co.uk or by entering the competition on the Glen’s Vodka social media channels. The winner will be selected by a committee of judges’ decisions based on a criterion outlined below:
- a) How does the fan show their support and dedication to their club?
- b) How original is the way in which they show their support?
- c) Do they show their support in a safe and responsible manner? Entries encouraging dangerous behavior and irresponsible drinking will be discarded.
- d) Is the entrant on a club’s football banning order or possesses or a criminal record?
There will only be one winner selected each month.
- The competition entry dates are as follows for the 2020/21 season:
- March: 1/3/21 – 17/3/21 – winner announced w/c 5th April2021
- April: 1/4/21 – 16/4/21 – winner announced w/c 19th April 2021
- May: 1/5/21 – 14/5/21 – winner announced w/c 17th May 2021
- Prize details: 1x winner each month will receive: 1x signed SPFL team shirt and 1x signed SPFL team football (subject to availability with a maximum of 3x available per Premiership team per season and 1x per Championship club per season). The shirt or ball will be signed by the squads but there is a limited availability. The winner will also receive 1x 70cl bottle of Glen’s Vodka and the promoter with endeavor to secure 1x pair of Pair of Pay Per View tickets – the prize supplier will endeavor to secure a pair of pay-per-view tickets to the game of the winner’s choice, however there is a limited number of tickets available per game and this is subject to availability at time of request. Please note that Celtic do not offer pay-per-view sales and only broadcast their matches domestically to season ticket holders and so Celtic games will not be included in pay-per-view game option, however Celtic fans can choose another team’s game. Lead time of 72 hours required ahead of each chosen game. The prize will only be finalised for the winner once all of the required information to fulfil the prize is received (i.e., full name and email address for winner and friend). The Promoter shall not be held responsible in the event that the winner is unable to view match on the specified date once the prize is organized.
7.1 Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter shall not be held responsible in the event that the winner is unable to view match on the specified date once the prize is organised.
- 7.2 The full details of their prize will be sent via email, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter message or direct message on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter from Glen’s Vodka to the specified winner.
- 7.3 The winners will be selected by a judging process as outlined in clause 5.
- 7.4 The promoter has final say on the selection of the winner.
- 7.5 All winners must be over 25 and must provide a photographic ID as proof of age before they can receive their prizes.
- 7.6 Winner will be contacted after the competition has closed.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, however if the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected from all the remaining valid entries received by the closing date
- The prize will be finalised for the winner once we have all of the required information to fulfil the prize. The promoter will endeavor to deliver the prize elements within 28 days of winning, however, some prize elements may take longer, particularly the shirt and signed ball, but these will be delivered to the winner by the end of the current season– see clause 7 for more details. No cash alternative.
- The Promoter will not accept any entries received after the closing date or take responsibility for any lost entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible if the winner cannot attend on the specified dates, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter's decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes.
- Winners may be requested to participate in publicity, which by entering the competition, they consent to doing with no further recompense. This includes appearing in content on the Promoter’s website, in out of home advertising, on social media or any other advertising with no further recompense or permission needed. The winner will also agree to a photo shoot before being named winner of the Fan Hall of Fame. This will be arranged at the expense of the Promoter.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Competition entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Instagram, Facebook or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. PROMOTER: Glen’s Vodka, Loch Lomond Distillers Limited, G83 0T
The Prize is provided by [Glen’s Vodka] (the “Prize Provider”) and they will endeavour to deliver the prize elements within 28 days of winning, although some elements may take longer (see above T&Cs re shirts and balls).